Maybe you're a working professional who is considering graduate school online. Or maybe you didn't finish your college degree but now you're thinking about enrolling in a degree completion program.
Whatever your situation, the professionals at Neumann University recognize that flexibility is important to working adults who are juggling personal, professional, and academic obligations. For that reason, we offer a variety of online degree programs — both partially online and fully online.
Below are 10 online degree options offered at Neumann University.
The below programs are offered fully online.
1. B.S. in Public Safety Administration (Degree Completion Program) — This 20-month, online program is perfect for working students because there are no set login times. Taught by working professionals, the Public Safety Administration program is geared to help you advance your career!
For any specific questions or concerns related to the online Public Safety Administration program, please contact Dr. Jilian Donnelly at email@example.com or 610-361-5261!
2. B.A. or B.S. in Liberal Studies (Degree Completion Program) — This affordable, online program is personalized to your needs and schedule. As a graduate of the Liberal Studies Program, you will have honed your writing and oral communication skills, gained critical and creative problem-solving abilities, and have the knowledge to thrive in a variety of industries.
3. B.S. in Organizational Studies (Degree Completion Program) — For an accelerated and affordable program, you should consider a B.S. in Organizational Studies! As a graduate of this program, you will be ready to display the essential abilities necessary to be a real contributor in today’s workforce as well as demonstrate effective presentation, written, and oral communication skills!
4. M.S. in Education — Neumann’s M.S. in Education is for graduate students who wish to earn a master’s degree in one year, completely online. Similarly, Neumann offers an M.S. in Education with Dual Teaching Certification (Early Elementary and Special Education), which is for the graduate student who is seeking to become a licensed teacher in Pennsylvania in a hybrid model.
For any specific questions or concerns related to the online Education program, please contact Dr. Stephanie Budhai at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-358-4249!
The below programs are offered partially online.
5. M.S. in Organizational and Strategic Leadership — This versatile program is available either online or in-class. An M.S. in Organizational and Strategic Leadership prepares you to lead high-performing teams, develop effective strategies, and make a positive impact on the lives of others. Through a rewarding and engaging curriculum, you emerge ready to assume greater leadership roles in the workplace and the community.
6. Ph.D. in Pastoral Counseling — The scholarly and research-based Ph.D. program adopts a hybrid learning model. Graduates of this program will be prepared to conduct professional research, are qualified to teach at the collegiate level, and can provide advanced clinical supervision for counselors-in-training and support staff.
7. M.S. in Accounting —Neumann’s advanced Accounting program is a combination of in-class and online instruction that teaches students the investigative skills needed to expose white-collar crime. Students will learn how to collect and examine evidence, demonstrate knowledge of transaction reconstruction, and apply the science of forensics to financial statement analysis from working professionals. Additionally, credits earned in this program count toward the 150 hours needed to sit for your CPA exam!
8. M.S. in Athletic Training — This 43-credit (two-year) program includes four clinical experiences, a variety of clinical sites, and classes in the brand-new Health Sciences Center once a week. The hybrid program prepares students with a strong foundation in both didactic and clinical practice. In addition to being accredited by both the Commission of Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) and the National Athletic Trainer’s Association (NATA), this program will give graduates the ability to sit for the National Board of Certification exam!
9. M.S. in Nursing — With your M.S. in Nursing: Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGNP), you will be prepared to provide comprehensive, primary care in the health care system! Program graduates and post-master’s AGNP certificate-earners alike may apply to sit for the national certification examination and apply for state licensure. Boasting a 100 percent pass rate on the 2017 AGNP national certification exam, this 43-credit hour, hybrid program provides a holistic, patient-centered, and evidence-based approach to primary care.
10. M.S. in Sport Business — An M.S. in Sport Business will give individuals a comprehensive understanding of the sports industry. The program will cover a wide variety of interest areas to give you the competitive advantage to succeed in the world of sport business!
considering getting a degree online?
There are all kinds of reasons to go back to school in order to advance your career, and it's up to you to decide if graduate school or a degree completion program is the right decision for you. But if you're not sure what next steps you want to take, we encourage you to reach out to Neumann University and request more information about the kinds of programs we offer our dynamic and passionate students.
For additional information on online programs or upcoming events, contact the Office of Adult and Graduate Programs at 610-361-5208. We can't wait to hear from you!